View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
coroth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default I Need Help...please!!

Hello!! I have had Lexie for two months exactly tomorrow and from day one she has had a little problem which has now become a big problem. She poops in her kennel. Not only does she poop but she then proceeds to walk around in it and it gets EVERYWHERE! I've tried Comfort Zone (the spray) which is supposed to calm down separation anxiety. I've tried making her cage smaller so she doesn't have much room to walk around...and that just made the mess seem worse. I've tried an x-pen and she just jumped out. I've tried putting her in our bathroom and she would poop in there and walk around leaving little poop footprints everywhere. I've tried putting her in my laundry room (bigger than the bathroom) and putting up a baby gate so she wouldn't feel locked in and she just jumped out. I don't know what to do. My family and I are getting tired of coming home and having to give her a bath EVERY DAY. My sister and dad are starting to threat that they will just keep her in her kennel until I get home. I leave for school at around 12 noon and my sister is home at 1:30/2:00 p.m. so it isn't like its a long time!

I've thought of doggy daycare but they are WAY too expensive. I can't pay for doggy daycare only working 2 days a week while I go to college. I AM IN NO WAY SUGGESTING I'M GOING TO GET RID OF HER, BECAUSE THAT IS DEFINATELY NOT AN OPTION!!!! I love her with everything I have... but it needs to stop.

I don't know what to do! HELP!! PLEASE!!
coroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!