View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Amy81
No Longer a Member

Default Surprise Package!!

Today when I got home from visiting mom at hospital I got Cody James out of his pen and took him to pee and check the mail . When I open up my door to my box there was a key on top of my mail. And I'm like hmmm. I'm not expecting any packages. from usps. And So i opened up the big box for packages ..

And Ms Kimmie (auntie Kimmie) sent Cody James and Me a package!!!!
I had to send my items back though to get a bigger size. she got me tinkerbell night pants and a tank top shirt.. that was so thoughtful of her to do that for us!!! she knows i LOVE tinkerbell!

She sent Cody James a t-shirt.. So Cody James can OFFICIALLY say he has clothes from go.fetch! yay!!!! we are sooo excited. i've always wanted to buy from des.
so thanks auntie kimmie!!! here are pictures of cody james wearing his shirt.. what a STUD!!!

p.s. let me just add that he is HARD to get to stay still for pictures. i have to make weird noises to get a good picture!!
Attached Thumbnails
Surprise Package!!-p3210823-600-x-450-.jpg   Surprise Package!!-p3210832-600-x-450-.jpg   Surprise Package!!-p3210833-600-x-450-.jpg  
Amy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!