View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Faith Hope & Love...

The greatest of these is love.

I want to wish all those out there that don't have a valentine a Happy Valentines Day. Last year My husband of 26 years and I split up just days before Valentines Day. I didn't believe in love any more. I was so hurt and broken. Valentines Day was a horrible nightmare.

We are putting our marriage back together with God's help. I want you all to know, Love comes in many shapes and sizes. Like in a furry little furbaby. Or a neighbor waving in their bath robe while they get their morning paper. It shows up in the most unexspected places. Like in YT in a thread!
It can be a very cold lonely world out there. And when you are alone, or hurting it is the easiest thing to close out the world and fade away in your home. I did it, I know. But I care about you, I know how bad things can feel, and I am praying for you right now to have a better tomorrow. I encourage you to call one person you love today. A grand daughter, a friend, a big sister, a coworker, an aunt. Hug your yorkie and be glad to be able to feel. And if things are so bad you don't feel just know God loves you. He sent his son to die for you he loves you so much. I know this cause I feel God's love every day. It's how I get through.

Happy Valentines Day. There is Faith, Hope, and Love... But the greatest of these is love.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!