View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #1
Jezebel Dutches
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry HELP!! Have I been scammed??

I have a problem. I purchased a female yorkie December 12 under contract. The contract stated that I had 48 hours to have her checked by a vet and that she came with a limited AKC registration (NO breeding or showing rights). Well the vet said she was in great health, but at the time I purchased her the AKC papers were not ready?? The lady I got her from said she was not the puppies breeder, but that she had received the puppy as pick of the litter for payoff for a stud service. The day I bought her the lady told me she was in contact with her breeder and that she would mail me the form for her AKC registration in a few days. Well that was 2 months ago. I have emailed the lady a billion times...at first she said she could not get in touch with the breeder. About a month ago she said she finally talked the the breeder and they had sent the litter registration in to the AKC. Don't most people do this as soon as the litter is born?? What do I do? I want my babies papers! I think four months is ample time to register a litter!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!