View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 05:11 AM   #12
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Here is my secret to motivation...

I pray... The bible says God knows every hair on your head. He cares about every detail of your life. That includes if you have trouble cleaning your bathroom or not.

I have had very bad cabin fever the past month or two. I live out in the sticks and unless I drive 30 - 60 minutes away I see No one. This time of year can get me down and I have had lots of days where I do nothing.

Except when I pray for the Lord to help me get stuff done. I need to feel good about my day and if I don't have anything to look back on at the end of my day to feel good about I feel like crap! Soooo I pray for the Lord to help me be motivated to clean, cook, get stuff done, and help me enjoy it as I go. I find when I pray first (I read my bible every day also) and put my day in the Lords hands... my day goes much better and I get everything I hope to done with time to spare.

You may think I'm crazy but I swear I'm not. If you have trouble getting something you don't want to do done, or need motivation to get started, ask the Lord for His help and you will see he is faithful to help every time... Don't get me wrong, you still have to do the work, but he will help lift the bad mood and help to energize you when you need it most!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!