View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
jenna22
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default having second thoughts

so i've had Leo for only 5 days and already wanna take him back.He is a loving puppy.He whines everytime i put him in his pen.Today is the first day that i left him home alone in the pen.He will be alone for 7hrs each day.He had few accidents inside the house.I try to take him out after his feedings and naps.I dont know why i feel like this.I couldnt wait to get him and now i want to take him back.My husband is so attached to Leo,he loves him.He takes care of him most of the time.He takes him out in the am and before bedtime.The breeder said i would have to take him back this fr so i can get the refund back.I dont know what to do.She has been very helpful with potty training tips and everything else.
My hubby doesn't want to take Leo back.He said we made a decision to have this puppy and we are keeping him.
I know this is only a puppy phase and it will get better once he is older.I never had a small dog.Always had a bigger dog.Not used to this.It makes me sad that i dont feel a connection with him.I feel like a bad person now
jenna22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!