View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 09:25 AM   #5
jerdog
Yorkie Yakker

We have had ben now for two months and he is about 5.5 months. he has been full potty trained for about 2 weeks now. it was really frustrating in the beginning but soon they will catch on that they need to go outside. I live in so. California and we had a lot of rain the last month he still did not mind too much. I used pee pads so he did not go in the rain. I remember at first he did not like going on the wet grass at night but he doesn't care now. He is even potty trained at my in-laws too. he goes to the sliding glass door and we know he has to go. he will even bark if he needs to go bad enough. just stay consistent is my only advice I stay at home in the day and my wife is here at night so we did the same thing we took him outside and told him go "potty" and when he had an accident we took him to it and told him very sternly "no" and go "outside" he picked it up pretty quick and like i said they catch on and know that they have to go outside. just remember it is your job to show them this. have fun......
jerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!