View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
2Parises
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Thank You Jaxon & Kay!!!!

I had been following your post about your delivery...and I saw from work today that you posted that it had been delivered...and I thought...I wonder if that was me. We did get 15 iinches of snow and everything was impassable... LOL

When I got home, I didn't see any packages so I just came inside and watched the Westminster Show. My husband got home an hour ago and said, "Didn't you see the packages on top of the snowbank?" LOL They didn't leave it by the door, they left it on top of the snowbank covering my birdbath. Silly Silly Driver!!

Anyway... You and Jaxon completely spoiled us! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GOODIES! And Paris says the autographed picture of Jaxon is a treasure.

We love the shirts!! Pink is our favorite color.

A quick rundown of what is in the picture....
*Pink Jewel Shirt
*Black Hugs & Kisses Shirt
*Shampoo
*Lot's of treats...Popcorn, Pork Heart, Big Waffle, Natures Recipe Treats, Mailman cookie, Dingo Bone.
*Treat Jar w/ 3 huge frosted cookies (1 for everyone...ParPar & Samira say Thanks too)
*Plush Lamb Toy
*A box of pretty handmade barrettes.
*3 Balls to play fetch
* Tiara Charm for Paris's harness
* Jeweled Retractable Leash

And Kay didn't forget Mom either! She got an awesome scarf with Yorkies on it...Carmello Bar (my favorite), heart pin and a Yorkie Notebook!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

You were fabulous to us. And you absolutely made our first SB exchange a wonderful experience!!

Many Hugs,
Lorene & Paris
(and Paris & Samira)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00178a.jpg (162.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00173a.jpg (185.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00185a.jpg (193.5 KB, 58 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!