View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 09:53 PM   #1
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Confused Possibly adopting a rescue!! Help!!!!

Hey!! I have a question! I am always searching the yorkie rescue sites just to see what is on there. I always read all the stories and all that. But I have only inquired once on one, but that was it. Well the other day I found one and my heart melted. The poor little guy is the same age as Luig. So I emailed to find more info on him. And filled out hte application! They already checked my references and talked with my vet!. Well they called me, but I didn't hear my phone ring. We were at the new house painting. But she left a message ( the foster mommie) and said that she would love to meet me. I am soo happy! And possibly set up a home visit. I know Luigi will love a brother and play mate and hopefully help his seperation anxiety. But here is my dilemma-I am really nervous doing this now, when in a month we will be moving into our new house. (not far from where we are now) My hubby thinks its bad timing. Which I agree, but I would deal with it! I think I do better under stress!! He thinks we should not even do a home visit cuz he knows I will fall in love with him immediatey! Actually- I think I already am in love with him!!! Do you think I should wait till things settle down with the move before getting a playmate for Luigi, or go ahead with it? He is sooo darn cute!!!! My hubby thinks I always do things before I really think about it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!