View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #11
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxs_momma View Post
No kidding wow that is so sad that they can hurt their little manhood like that ouch! I have heard of belly bands but have no clue what they are is there a site that has them that i can check out? I never plan on breeding him so as soon as i can get him fixed i want to and hopefully that will help also.
Definitely, have him nuetered...I wanted until Mojo was over 4 because I just dreaded having it done...made appts and then cancelled them, etc. But, it was nothing really...I was really surprised by how quickly he recovered and was back to normal.

Regarding bellybands...you can check the for sale section on here or the featured sellers section...and click on their website link in their signature.

I have heard where some people have used baby diapers...the disposable kind..just put in it side ways (around the wee-wee, waist where the open part is on the back). I have never tried this though.

Other people have said they use a bandana (folded up long ways and skinny) and use a maxi pad inside it and then pin it or tie it on the top of the back.

Petedge.com had some and I am sure PetsMart, Petco and Wal-Mart does too. I know a local vet supply store carried some awhile back.

Cindy (chattiesmom) made some really nice silk ones at one time...she may still be making them.
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!