View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 11:33 AM   #9
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Well, it sounds like maybe she had some sort of back surgery or something that precluded her from being able to perhaps hold the dog for very long in a carrier. And I do sympathize with her....what a horrible thing to have happen! I also would NEVER EVER leave Max in my car no matter what. On Superbowl Sunday though the people who were at the party (small party, nothing wild or anything) we were at, had their Yorkie who, after we arrived, peed on the host's chair and carpeting. The owner took the dog and put it in their car, and locked him in. Even though we were inside a gated country club, I still wouldn't feel comfortable locking Max inside the car; I'd rather leave and take him home! Not only that, thefts of course DO happen in places like that, but the little guy sits right up in the back window, so I just think they're taking a huge chance. She (the owner) obviously hasn't heard that Yorkies are a prime theft target. I would have said something, but the lady got sick and had to leave anyway .
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!