View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
LuvnmyYorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Fringed Pillow Warning

Just wanted to warn everyone about fringed pillows! Yesterday, Bella (our little poodle mix) started yelping and screaming while my mom was doing dishes (I wasn't there). My mom ran in the living room, and there was Bella on the ground running in circles around a fringed pillow off the couch. She had some how gotten 1 of her nails caught in the fringe and while trying to get free, she tangled herself more and was ripping the nail out!

My mom said she didn't know what was going on at first, and when she tried to help poor Bella, she kept biting her and screaming. My mom started bawling because she couldn't get her to sit still and didn't know what was hurting her (it was just a pillow!) and she was just tangling herself more! She finally grabbed her and held her down and ripped her free of the fringe. Bella is fine now, but my mom is all bit up. Bella is probably the sweetest, most happy go lucky dog you've ever met, and must have felt bad for biting mom, since she just wanted my mom to hold her afterwards. She gave my mom a million kisses for setting her free!

So be careful if you have fringed pillows, they can be dangerous to your little ones!
LuvnmyYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!