View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
LuvnmyYorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please help, I can't take it any more

I've had Harley for about a month now, and he has been wonderful...for the most part. At first, Harley loved my boyfriend. Harley would go sit with him and not me. He seems to only like to play with men, and wants to cuddle women. My boyfriend is great with him, and takes him for walks and every thing.

But now, its another story. It started a 2 weeks ago when I was laying on the ground because my bf was going to pop my back. Harley went nuts and went after my bf. He chased him and was trying to bite him. He was fine once I grabbed him and told him "NO". I had my bf pet him and talk to him nice so that he knew that my bf wasn't trying to hurt me.

A few other incidents happened, but last night was the absolute worst. I took Harley out for a walk, and my (sick) bf got in bed. Harley and I came back in and when I went to get in bed, Harley jumped up and ran right over to my bf and tried to bite him. He would not let up and kept trying to bite him. So I finally went out in the living room so the big ol' sick baby could get some sleep.

Harley fell asleep on me, and after about an hour, I went back to bed. He ran up to my bf and bit him. He got him bad on the hand, which he used to block his face. I put him out of the room and closed the door, but he was so loud and scratching the door, and we both needed to sleep. I ended up putting Harley on his leash and had to sleep that way so he wouldn't attack my bf. I was up allll night.

He just gets really aggressive when my bf is over and bites pillows and tears up shoes. He NEVER is aggressive when my bf isn't around. He is actually really lazy and I have to force him to get out of bed sometimes, lol. So I need help. I want to get married and have kids eventually, and I'll never be able to if I have Harley.
LuvnmyYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!