View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 06:53 AM   #13
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Actually to continue... Im in the SAME boat right now. I broke up with a guy almost a year ago. It was not working, there was NO chemistry... I tried to make it work for a year cuz he is a GREAT guy... but it got to the point that I started resenting him and stopped appreciating his GOOD qualities bc the feelings were not there. So I broke up with him. I told him that I was starting back to college and working full time and I just don't have time, which is partly true, but honestly if I REALLY liked him I would have made time. I just was not into him. I wish I told him that at the time. So for months we've been 'friends'. I know he wants more and keeps wishing I'll change my mind. Its not going to happen. And now Im stuck bc I met a guy I really like and started dating him a month ago and Im afraid to tell the ex! I shouldn't really care bc at the end of the day its up to me to make myself happy, but I hate the fact that its going to hurt him. I also hate that he'll probably take his hurt out in an angry way toward me, like say mean things and stuff and I dont want to deal with it. Isn't that horrible? UUGGGHHH I have to say though, I wish some guys were not soooo emotional that they cannot understand that its not always going to work with a girl they like, whether they want it to or not.

Good Luck with your dilemma girl! Just remember, at the end of the day, its your life and these guys will eventually get over you, so do what you need to do to rid yourself of them, you dont want to be tied down out of a false sense of obligation, you don't owe either of them anything, esp a sacrifice of YOUR happiness!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!