View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 05:40 AM   #48
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiScHiEfSiNcE87 View Post
I agree with you 100%. Sadly I know how it feels to loose a pet. My beautiful 4 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback named Shadow got out of the house on January 19th 2005. I will never forget that day it was one of the worse days of my life. My sister in law was visiting and left the door open. Shadow was an indoor dog even thought he was a big dog. He rarely went out and when he did it was with me. I found out that he was gone when I got home from school it was too late it had been hours since he got out. I looked everywhere for him and went to the pound which I hope I never have to again since its too depressing for me. Just remembering all of this makes me teary. Loosing Shadow was a tragedy. He meant the world to me and to this day I still wonder if he is okay. I just got my first Yorkie a couple of days ago now. His name is Lex and is the first puppy I have had since Shadow. On the first conversation I had with my breeder we talked about micro shipping because I was still a little reluctant of putting a foreign object into Lex's body. Which was the same reason Shadow was never micro shipping. I always ask myself what if I had micro shipped Shadow. Knowing Lex is micro shipped puts my mind at ease. I only hope I never have to go looking for him.
Sorry that you lost Shadow. It's hard losing them and if there is one small thing I can do to never ever have to deal with that again then it's worth the few seconds of discomfort she will have. I will have them do it while she is under because quite frankly the girl is prissy and is so not about pain ;0)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!