View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xliloliverdiorx View Post
question here: how do i get these guys to just learn to be friends without asking so many questions and without having to know what im doing 24/7.

So i have two ex boyfriends (my two most recent ones) Peter whom i broke up with about a month ago and dated for seven months and Tony whom i broke up with 9 months ago and dated for 1 year and 1/2. Now I truely want to be friends with these two but their seriously getting to the point to where I am about to say its done we cant be friends.

Reason being - first they both a constantly texting me constantly iming me on aim constantly calling constantly messaging on myspace and facebook. it is like i cannot get a second to breathe without these two being there already!

Second, they seem to think that I have to answer to everything they ask. I went out with a different guy (of whom i cant seem to get my mind off of for some strange reason) saturday and hung out with him. That night i had peter texting me asking where i was tonight and what i was doing when he found out i hung out with this other guy 1000 questions came flying from the texts. Now Tony called me the next day and told me "we need to talk" like it was a whole relationship ordeal or something. He asked me the same thing what did you do saturday night and the same thing that happened with Peter, Tony did too. And its like they speak in such a way or write things in such a way that makes it seem like i have to answer to them in which i dont believe is right at all.

One of my best friends who is biased to me going back with Peter because "she likes him, and he's a good guy" is not helping either. First because Peter and her talk all the time (weirdness!) and they talk about why i broke up with him. This conversation about why i broke up with him went on before i even told her why i broke up with him so i was a little pissed there. Second today when i told her i hung out with a new guy and stuff she was excited for me but then she asked "does Peter know about you two hanging out" i replied with "yes he does but he doesnt know that we [the guy i went out with and i] cuddled or anything" as if to let her know to not tell him because it would just cause more drama. She then stated "oh well thats good that you told him i figured he would be pretty pissed" as if i was not single or something and as if i still had to answer to Peter! What the heck!?

So what do I do? how do i get them to leave me alone and how do i get my best friend to stop sticking up for peter and start sticking up for me? because she is supposted to be there for me right?!

Sorry i just kind of had to vent a little bit of anger with this post as well too... im just frustrated with this situation.
Hon a lot of exes can be friends and that seems to be the case there. Your girlfriend needs to check herself because if she is your friend then she will support your decisions and have your back as long as your decisions are not detrimental to your life.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!