View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #1
lzpeaches
Yorkie Talker

Default lzpeaches! we may have a lead to where lexy may be we need help if you live in iowa

ok so my husband had a phone call on saturday that a women may have seen her at douglas and 86th street, tried to get her and she ran toward urbandale golf and country club.

we have a dog communicator today and she says that lexy was taken in by a women in her 50's northwest of where she went missing which was hickman and 86th so that means it would be on the north side of douglas and west of 86th street ..a sub maybe behind that country club....the lady told us that the women had found lexy and she was almost dead...so she is trying to nurse her back to health.....the lady told us it was a grey house (who knows) that was by brick house..she said it was with in 1.5 miles of where she went missing. my husband is on a road trip for hockey for 10 days, so i flew home to be with my family in michigan, i couldn't bare to be in our apartment. i would have went nuts without her and him. we are just asking if anyone knows that area, or could pass out any flyers, we both will be home on monday, now i wish i would have stayed but i have alraedy lost 9 lbs and probably would have ended up in the hospital if i were alone. i can email a flyer. the lady told us she doesnt get the "feeling" that these people get the paper....... if you can or know anyone around there please call me 734-751-7677.... thank you
lzpeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!