View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
russell04
Yorkie Yakker

Default I need a good breeder!

Hello, I am new to this and was hoping someone could help me, I have been in touch with this breeder I am suppost to get a yorkie pup from and she has been really great answering all of my questions and yesterday I went to meet her and the puppies, she also has 5 adult yorkies, one of them she shows, she had 2 litters but only two puppies were still available, the only problem with them is that they seemed skiddish of us, they sniffed my hand and licked it but whenever i went to pet it they ran away, they are 11 weeks now and she said that we are the first strangers they have been around, but she plans on socializing them some more. She wants to keep them for another month so they can have 2 more sets of shots and be micro chipped. My only concern is will they be socialized and wont it be even harder to housebreak if they are that old? I know they are usually around 12 weeks when there ready to go but he will be at least 15. Is this normal? I am paying $1800 for a male which I feel is alot of money, I want to make sure I get a happy dog! Can someone please help me, or let me know of any good breeders in the Illinois area, I have already been on the ytca. websit. Thank You
russell04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!