View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 04:55 AM   #37
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Thank you all for your condolences. I really never knew how hard this would be. My husband has tried to hide his sadness, but it is peeking through. I asked him yesterday how he was doing and he just said "I'm sad.....". Then when I picked Rex's food bowl up and put it in the sink, I cried. I put Maggies where his was...because hers was always just in the middle of the floor...Rex and Daisy had theirs on a food mat with the water bowl....it just makes sense to have hers on the food mat out of the way now....anyway...when I fed the dogs, Maggie had NO idea that I had fed her. She was still jumping around, dancing, waiting for her food. I said "honey...she thinks that food is for Rex..." He kinda chuckled and said "You trained these dogs very very well". LOL i showed her the food, then she went and ate it He later said that it is sad to see Maggie's bowl where Rex's was Then when we went to bed, he mentioned how weird it was to not put Rex to bed. He asked if I thought Maggie would want to sleep in his chair...in his bed. And I just said "Nope...she's sleeping with me!" LOL

again...thanks for all of the kind words. He is missed.

hugs.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!