View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
blueeyes_jd
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Im counting down!!!

so Im counting down how many days until Gracie is ALL MINE!!! I cant WAIT!!! but the breeder is being VERY NAUGHTY!!! she teases me about when Im going to be able to take her home... first she said that I might be getting to take her home a couple of weekends ago... then came back and said she wasnt ready for me to bring her home... it was really hard going on that roller coaster ride... being really really happy on the high and then finding out that I couldnt have her.... was the really LOW LOW point... but the original date to bring her home was valentines day.... now.... yes now lol I cant have her until the 19th NOT because she isnt ready.... no... its because the breeder is going on a last min. vacation and doesn't want anything to happen to my baby when shes gone and not be able to get a hold of her... now I do have to add that she did ask me if it would be ok.... of course I said it will be really really hard for me to not have my baby because I have been waiting for so long for her already... but I understand that its her anniversary and they have 6 young kids that they needed a break from... but Im really upset about it... am I wrong for feeling this way??? I dont know but thats the sad story... (
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!