View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 09:09 AM   #9
Annadoodle
A Yorkie Touched My Heart

Love The love from a cocker....

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
She KISSES Like a PRO ..She's the sweetest Girl and she is Chanel and Cheri's big toad hunting sister - Anyone who thinks cockers have issues haven't had a Tessa - she's a total DOLL and my first baby ever.

Just wanted to share her in a few pics cause she never gets AIR time....the 2nd pic was last year - I really need to take more of her...she's so black sometimes she looks like an ink spot in pictures.
Villette...Tessa is a doll ..and somehow all 3 of your doggies have that same look in their face...."Utter Happiness"

My father-in-law died this past November from an accident. My mother-in-law bought a Cocker soon after and named her Holly...

She told Uncle Neil...that afternoon about the new puppy she had bought and named her Holly.................

He hesitated..and said.."Phyllis..I just came from Earl's grave and there was the nicest lady there placing "Holly" on top of it for me~

We know that she is a gift from above... She, like Tessa is dark..but a chocolate~ And the Best Company for my mother-in-law...Dogs do help hearts heal...

Loved seeing her..and thinking of the cocker in our lives too~
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!