Thread: Evie's Home!!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
sexiixtc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Camera Evie's Home!!

We're finally up and ready to share pictures of Evie's first day with us!

We left Chicago a little late... first our bank decided to change it's name YESTERDAY ... then my tire started going flat.. we couldn't find a gas station WITH AIR!! grrr..
ok But we finally got on the road at 11-11:30.

We got to Missy's at about 2:30 (3:30 her time)... and she had Evie all dressed up at the door the greet us...
my first though was "omg she's sooo beautiful!!" and she was so friendly.. she started giving kisses right away..
but omg she is soo jumpy!! wow!! you really gotta be careful when you're holding her!!

We went to get the babies picture taken.. . aww it's sooo cute!!!

Ok Jenn!!! Marco is such a little cutie!!! and he's such a little lovebug!! You are going to be sooo happy!!

we weighed the girls.. Evie was 2.14 ounces.. and Kayah was 8.14 but at least she lost SOME Weight.

When it was time to go Missy started crying... awww... I felt so bad I didn't want to take her away..
but I assured Missy that she's in good hands. Missy told me that if for any reason I can't keep her.. to give her back (that's not happening.. we ALL love her!!)

Surprisingly.. she slept in Jakub's lap the whole 2 1/2 hour drive!

When we got home.. Evie made HERSELF right at home.. it's like she's been here for weeks and weeks!!!
I was so surprised how well she did... she went to get herself a drink of water.. went pee pee ON the pad ... wow!
then she ate a little.. played.. went in her x-pen and did poop ON her pad.. Ok I know it's too early to jinx it.. but I THINK she just might be already pee pad trained!! (thank you Missy!!)

Ok sleeptime came and Jakub and I started to get a little worried.. but she walked around her pen.. messed up her blankie the way she wanted it.. and went right to sleep!

She woke Jakub up at 5 (I was dead asleep) So I told him to put her on the bed with us.. she snuggled with him for a little bit then came and woke me up with kisses and nibbles on the nose! (she bites.. and she bites hard)
She snuggled up next to me and that's how we slept till almost ten.

Kayah's still VERY VERY iffy about her and runs away.. but she'll go up to her when she's turned around and sniff her... right now, Kayah's laying behind me and Evie's cuddled up next to my neck!

OK I'm done talking... lol.. here are the pictures!

(please excuse a couple things... MY FACE in the first picture of Evie and I (omg blah!! I was so mad at Jakub.. couldn't he tell me my face was going in thirty different directions?!).. and the picture of Evie licking Jakub's beer.. it was closed and she was licking the water droplets)

There's a lot of pictures.. so I'm just going to post the link to my photobucket

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...20FIRST%20DAY/
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!