View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Do you guys think this is fair?

So I have a friend, she's allergic to Rocky and Bella so they can't go to her house, and I respect that. When she comes here she takes medicine so her allergies don't act up. Well she has a dog now (a breed that she's not allergic too) and whenever she comes over, she brings her dog, which I don't mind, but she doesn't ask first. This really wouldn't bother me, but I guess it's my motherly instinct or something, that Rocky and Bella can't go to her house, it's not fair for them. I totally understand the reason and everything, but I can't help but get upset by it. I think one thing that also made me kind of upset is we were going to my parents house one day and at first my mom said to not bring Rocky and Bella because of her dog (he was on medicine for some stuff), but I said can I bring the dogs if they stay away and she said yeah that's fine, then I had to ask if my friends could bring there dogs too, she said o.k. Anyways, when my friend comes, she brought her dog automatically and didn't even ask! It wasn't a problem, but what if my mom said no, I already had to persuade her if I could bring Rocky and Bella!! Would you guys be upset too? Or am I just being extra-emotional.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!