View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #12
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiekist View Post
I think we should "volunteer" My Fair Lacy to do all the free spay/neuter clinics!!!!! LOL

Its a shame when big government always wants to ram things down your throat. The mills wont be effected as they are not in Az and the pet stores will keep selling with no problems as they already have business licenses. The Byb'rs make so much money that it wont hurt them in the pocketbook too bad but I bet they wont like inspections!!!
HaHa...I do plan to participate in those (Won't be licensed to do so for 3 years and 3 months though I'm all about people spaying and neutering their pets and know some can't afford it (although I wish people would consider costs first before taking on a pet...). I'd love to be apart of more pets getting spayed/neutered

I'm always one to complain about taxes...I think the amount of taxes people pay is rediculous and are sometimes used for unnecessary things....but I'd much rather pay taxes to help control the pet population than throw my money away to people on welfare and some of the other stupid things our government chooses to spend our money on.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!