View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #15
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
So I went to the doctor this morning and he says I have arthritis in both of my knees. Okay... I'm 20. I have at least 50 more years of pain and agony.

On top of that, the weather that keeps changing is causing my allergies to act up and my head is all sorts of stuffy.

Life stinks right now... but that's okay because I got my puppies to give me kisses! Puppy kisses make everything all better!
Looks like you have already resigned yourself to a life of pain till you are 70. Then what?? If you can just find out all the all natural things you can do for arthritis and get it in your head you will live pain free for at least another 100 years, you will. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid and osteoarthritis 30 years ago and have been able to keep it a bay with the right foods and vitamins. Get a book on problems and natural cures. To start you out, start taking Stress Tabs with Iron and Evening primrose. Next, do not eat or drink any citrus foods, and NO sugar. These just make it worse. Foods can work against you or with you depending on your problem. Same for vitamins.
So get going and don't feel sorry for yourself.
Yorkiedaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!