View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #15
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default please have sound up for the music and singing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
Please click onto the below site, it is something special for each of you that have been keeping Jack and myself in your prayers. Thank you all so very much.

So many wonderful angels here at Yorkie Talk, we were so very blessed to find this great site. God Bless each of you.

http://home.att.net/~soloshideaway/721/angels.htm

Hugs from the both of us, Patti and Jack and girls.

Please have the sound up, this has beautiful music and singing, Connie said she couldn't get the music, hoping that she will and you all can hear the music. It is so beautiful and such meaningful words.

Thank each of you for your posts, and your prayers mean so much to us.

I am having lots of pain with my lower, upper back and not able to sit long. It was four this morning or after before I finally was able to get to sleep. It is most difficult sitting so I can't be here long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do have another request for prayer, my sister called, her grandson got frost bite on his big toes skiing today. Please pray that all goes well and that no amputations will be neccessary. He will be flying home tonight. His name is Andrew. If I'm not able to get on YT, I shall ask Connie to give you update about Andrew. I just called my sister and told her how YT'ers prayers are mighty, she asked me to please thank you all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hugs, From the both of us, Jack and Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!