View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #1
My baby*Fergie*
Yorkie Yakker

Default Ok Need Help ...i Am A Little Freaked Out! Very Wierd!!!!

Ok ...let Me Start By Saying That My Yorkie Is A Year And A Half Old ...and Gets A Bath About Every Second Week Or So ...she Has Gotten One Since We First Got Her. Ok So I Was Going To Give Her A Bath Like Usual ...and I Go Through Pretty Much The Exact Routine Everytime...i Put Her In The Tub...and Then I Turn The Water On...adjust It Threw The Shower Hose......untill Its Ready ..etc...nothing Different...she Normally Sits Around...calmly Waits..or Will Like Up Any Sprays Of Water Etc....except For Tonight. Out Of Know Where She Just Was Looking At Me And Starts To Yelp A Scary Like Cry ....and Start Panicking To Jump Out Of The Tub.....out Of Nowhere...i Never Ever Seen Her Look So Distraught......i Never Heard Her Make Those Noises. So I Let Her Out...and She Runs...so Fast Slipping And Sliding And Ran To The Furthest Part Of The House And Starting Scratching At The Walls To Get Out....i Never Ever Seen This Behaviour....she Kept Scratching At Yelping A Scary Yelp...then She Ran Around The Couch Hid...then When I Went To See Her ..she Would Look Behind Herself And Run To The Walls And Scratch At Them Looking Back Trying To Get Away From Something...i Have No Clue What Is Going On...really Worried....someone Tell Me What Is Going On..she Is Still Shaking As I Write This!
My baby*Fergie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!