View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 12:30 PM   #11
yorkies r spoil
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Angry meadowlands yorkies

I have read the un truths about these people and their practices, elegant paws has nothing to do with Meadowlands and my daughter got a puppy from her and we had a wonder ful experience, as far as milo Ther are 2 sides to every story, and I know she has always offered a replacement if any thing should happen, and for Miss 49, All your statements are totally false , I have rearchered myself and you better watch what your lying about you may end up with a fat law suit, and I will be sure to let this very nice person know. And Milo for your information She has been in and out of the hospital and has a wonderful kennel that, cost thousands, As well as her love for the dogs . seems all you care about is trashing someone to get back 250,00 due to the fact you wouldnt take the nice puppy she held for you, I think its discusting how such shallow people can trash some very caring and good people, And not to mention with your yada yada she has been very ill, and in my opinion should have never tried to get back the250 after all the vet bills and you choose not to take the puppy , your a sad person who will get your Karma back, also I will informe the elegant paws people as those come from a very elete line and Im sure the 2nd owner, will find justice. Miss 49 you better watch what you are lying about karma is going to get you and hard.Your a sick person out to hurt inocent victum .
yorkies r spoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!