Thread: Chloe
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 05:17 PM   #7
chloeandj
Tinkerbell, My Little Flutterpup
Donating Member

I don't have a problem keeping her white, that is the color she is. If she gets dirty it washes right out. If you are talking about tear staining, it is usually caused by something, in my opinion, and if you find the cause you can usually fix it. Chloe will get a small amount if she has an ear infection or going through a heat cycle. Recently we went camping and I left her with my mom. They are doing construction on their house and she came home with a wet face and some tear staining. I'm sure it was all the dust and stuff. She's back to normal now. Some dogs are just lucky not to have it at all. Some are really bad. I love her breed so much it wouldn't matter to me either way. I feel like if you can't get rid of it, you can either drive yourself crazy doing all of those annoying treatments they have, cut it off or live with it. Just isn't a big deal to me.

Chloe's not quite 2 years old and she's about 7 lbs. She's getting kinda chubby, cause she's not wanting to go out in that 110 degree weather and neither do I! I cut about 4 inches off her length of hair but it didn't really help she's just really hot all the time.
chloeandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!