View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #12
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes loves Chewy View Post
Thanks for all advice everyone! this site is SO helpful!

i took chewy to the Vet because his nose was very dry and i was just so worried. Found out he is not only allergic to the dyes in food but also he is alergic to chicken and wheat. he is on a lamb diet and i went tot he store and was able to find someone very helpful that helped me get him new food and treats and lucky me...PetCo has a policy that if ur food does not work you can bring it back and get a store credit, so i get to take both other foods back.

the cough...he has a cold (thanks Michigan!)
The itch...allergy
the poop...clogged annul from swelling from allergy
Can I ask what type of food you ended up buying at Petco? There are only a couple brands that I would even consider that they carry at the Petco near me and that would be Solid Gold or Natural Balance (that's Dick Van Patten's food) While you may have found out that you need a lamb diet, not all foods are created equally and you want to consider other products in the fiid.

Glad your vet was so helpful at diagnosing everything.

Lastly, Welcome to YT --lots of good info here!! Also, you can sign Chewy up for our Little Gentleman's Club; you can do that here: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...ight=gentleman
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!