Thread: What are you 2!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 03:18 PM   #13
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

Wow....the apathy on this poll is kinda scary! I know I am "preachy" but come on people...how can you not care? We are at war and people are dying! ...and most of the people on here are young and should still be idealistic and think they can change the world!! I still think that at my age....I know you may think it is sad....and I know what they do to kids in high school these days, no civil rights....and we all live with such fear which is what this administration thrives on is our fear!

BUT...be the change you wish to see in the world as Ghandi said. Get involved in your local political scene and learn about what is going on. It is your future you will be protecting and the future of your children. It's becoming a smaller world everyday and it will be even smaller as technology continues to improve transportation. We really need to do some serious damage control with the way we are viewed by most other nations now. We need to show the rest of the world that we are still a democracy and take back our country!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!