Thread: I miss YT!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default I miss YT!

Sorry for making some of you worry because I've been MIA lately. Been in and out of dr offices, hospital, and all that fun stuff. When I have been home I have been knocked out on medication.

They still have no definite answer as to what is wrong with me. Everything from sever cluster migraines/headaches to CFS (chronic fatigure syndrome) to fybromyalgia to MS has been suggested with the latest being some sort of inflamation in some kind of artery that leads to my head. You can tell I was paying a lot of attention when the dr was talking about it, huh? I guess since it had something to do with my head and he used the word "dangerous" I should have listened more carefully. Its just that at this point I don't care what is wrong with me. I just want the pain to stop. That's all. Just a break from the pain so I could get some rest and be able to think straight again would be nice. Sorry. I'm just frustrated and tired.

The girls are doing good. Izzy-Belle (who is now referred to as "The Boss") is going very well. She has established that she is most definitely commander in chief leaving the Poopanut sitting in my lap with a "What the hell just happened? How did she do that?" look on her face. Don't worry though. S'anah is still ruler of the toys. They are all HERS and that is that.

Both girls are pretty much glued to me at all times. They don't understand why I keep leaving them home or where I go when I do. So they have decided that when I am home I am not to leave their sight - not even for a second.

I just wanted to post and say that I miss everyone and that I hope to be able to get back to being myself and being back for good really soon.

Huge hugs,
Aerrica, Poopanut, and The Boss
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!