View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 09:37 AM   #4
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

My daughters dad had to miss our daughters first gymanstics competition because his wife was graduating college. I took video, lots of pictures, and let her know that her daddy wishes he could be there, but he just couldn't. she was VERY understanding...

your daughter is very young...i promise that she probably won't even remember this so on one hand, I think you should go to the meetup...on another hand, as a mother, i know how torn you are. I will say, I was a little upset that her dad couldn't be there...i felt like he was putting his wife before his daughter. but everyone reminded me that she will have many many more competitions and he will be at the others..or else I can have him beheaded LOL

really...she is so young. 3 years old is very very young, she will have many other recitals...and she probably will be so enthralled by the atmosphere and she knows her daddy will be there...and her big sister. I think it will be perfectly fine if you dont go. and the 2 of you can watch the video together too

i'm just as torn as you are. i'm no help...sorry
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!