Thread: Yorkies & Kids
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #43
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
I have two. One is five and the other is seven. They are not allowed in my dog room unless I am there and they are sitting on the floor and only for about ten minutes at a time. That's about as long as they can last without getting rowdy with the dogs. When i have puppies, I take them each one a puppy to the family room and after the kids are seated on the couch right across from me, they are each one allowed to hold a puppy until they get restless and then puppies are put back up.

I forgot to say I have seen my grandaughter fall when she was younger with a pup in her arms and roll to her side with it. if she had landed on it, it would have been dead. it isn't that they are mean because they have been raised around my dogs. it was an accident. heck, my husband is't even in my doggie room much. When we first got ceeby, he was trying to sit in the floor and nearly sat on Ceeby. i snatched him out from under him at the last minute. so yeah, I am real paranoid and very protective of my babies. perhaps too much but it is the way i want it.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!