View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #13
kwaymon
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusremy View Post
oh no!!! that would look cute, but be bad at the same time.. poor baby .

everyone here in the bay area takes there dogs out with them everywhere. also, pet boutiques in my oppinion are very expensive and i can get better looking clothes at wal-mart, but there is a reason why they are so expensive and its ok, i just wouldnt like to spend that much. EVERYTHING here is wayyyyyyyyyy expensive already like examply.. my small one bedroom apartment for 1600 a month!!! grr!!! anyways.. next time your here just go to the wal-marts that they have, there are plenty of stores.. and hopefully next time your here, simply dog/lulu pink will have their own store in the city.
LOL! We were in Pacific Heights looking at real estate. It was 2-3 million for what looked like a somewhat run-down 2 bed apartment I'm sure I have 4 times that space and my house was way way less! Of course, I live in a little city in the south LOL! I guess you are paying for where you live, not what you live in there. It is a really cool area, I would love living there myself. Mabe when I win the lottery....... I didn't look at the prices in the pet boutiques. I'm not one to spend an arm and a leg if I can get it cheaper somewhere else, but those pet boutiques sure are enticing
kwaymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!