Thread: Puppy Fighting
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 12:22 PM   #8
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Mine are too!
At first, I felt so bad, when the chase was on. Roxy and TJ will chase each other from the kitchen around the table tru the dinning room to the TV room around the couch and back again and again and again! Sometimes it is TJ doing the chasing and biting Roxy's tail and back legs and ears. I would always break it up I felt so bad for my little girl (she is ever so sligthly shorter than TJ), but then the bitch in her would come out. When it is her turn to be the chaser, oh boy, TJ really has it coming...
Now, I let them do what they need to do. They never hurt each other and when they have had enough or they need water, they both stop.
Everyday it is something new! I don't know if they have established who is the 'alpha' dog, I think it depends on which day and who's turn it is.
I don't think you should keep them apart. My two get freaked out when they don't know where the other one is. They love each other and I have noticed that they do get 'jealous' of each other. If I hold one when I put them down the other one IMMEDIATELY runs up to them and smells them to make sure they didn't get something that they didn't get, it is SO FUNNY!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!