View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
battyboop
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookef18 View Post
Sadie's hair is in that in between stage...Not long enough to put up, but really to long and bushy to be attractive...What do you guys do in this stage where it cant be up and down looks bad.
Also how do you put the bows in, she fights me and I don't want to force her... on the other hand, I don't want to wait too long cause she may never let me do the bow thing if I wait till she gets much older. she is 17 weeks. Right now she has a clip in her hair, but it looks little ridiculous.
As far as getting bows in my groomer showed me a trick that works well with my Momoko who also hates to sit still while I put her bows in. A sit her in my lap or on a table/chair then I take one hand and gently grab the hair under her chin and hold her head still that way. Momo calms right down and doesnt fight with me when I am grabbing her chin hair. Then put the bow in and reach back under and hold her chin hair again if she starts to wiggle. It's worked really well so far, just make sure not to pull the hair under the chin too hard.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!