View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
gusremy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaymon View Post
Yes, I think that's true. My sister lives in northern WV and I live in GA. Whenever we see something cute for cheap for our pets at our Walmart we will call each other and we hardly ever have the same things I visited San Fransisco last April. Too bad I didn't have Tucker then, you guys have some really pet boutiques. And everyone takes their pet everywhere. One jewlry store had their yorkie sitting outside advertising a sale with a baloon tied to him/her. It was so cute. Although, I think I would have been worried about someone stealing him/her.
oh no!!! that would look cute, but be bad at the same time.. poor baby .

everyone here in the bay area takes there dogs out with them everywhere. also, pet boutiques in my oppinion are very expensive and i can get better looking clothes at wal-mart, but there is a reason why they are so expensive and its ok, i just wouldnt like to spend that much. EVERYTHING here is wayyyyyyyyyy expensive already like examply.. my small one bedroom apartment for 1600 a month!!! grr!!! anyways.. next time your here just go to the wal-marts that they have, there are plenty of stores.. and hopefully next time your here, simply dog/lulu pink will have their own store in the city.
gusremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!