Thread: Stinky Eyes?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #11
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

This is interesting....

Here's my Roxy comparison to Ellie for the day (hehehehe)

Last year all of a sudden Roxy started to Red Tear ALL the time. And stain really bad. I used to cut that hair so short and all the time, but they irritated her skin. I took her off the Nupro supplement I had feed them at the time and was going raw. I think the Nupro was causing the Red Tears and it stopped as soon as I stoped the Nupro - GREAT! - But her eyes continue to clear tear like crazy and she gets these big globs of boogers that cover her eye balls. I clean her eyes in the AM and PM - sometimes I have no idea how she can see with that glob over her eyeball.

Now her ears, about 1 years ago I noticed that she 'leaks' a lot of wax. She has this 'crease' in the lower portion of her ear and the was cakes into her hair. I have to use a flea comb when her ears are wet and soapy to get some of the was out of her hair, some comes out, but not all of it. Also, it seems that the whole back of her ear has got 'crap' on it. I thought dry skin or soap residue b/c that's what it looks like, but I really make sure to wash her ears really good, again it seems like a leakage of wax

The Vet has looked 'in' her ears and they are ok, he said she's just got waxy ears IDK - something doesn't seem right. Next trip to the Vet we are gonna have to do some more investigating
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!