View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
rickcaran
Yorkie Talker

Default Jilli Dog: Poker Playing Yorkie

Hi All! I joined Yorkie Talk awhile back, but didn't get active, so I received the auto-invite to "sign in and say hi"... Thanks for the reminder YT!!! We love all things Yorkie, belong to several Yorkie Meetups, Yorkie Rescue etc...

I'm not sure if I understand if this is how to post a video, but below is the link to a 'Jilli Dog video'. She is an incredible pooch, who besides being a great trick dog, she is a Certified Therapy Dog, doing nice service to senior homes, veterans hospital, etc...

If you like this video, we have many more, posted or still sitting in my camcorder bag! Hope you enjoy! I assume that I'll get email notice if I get any reply to this post?

I write 2 columns for "Yorky Club Magazine" International, and I'll be at the Yorkie Specialties in NY as well as the Westminster, covering 'Human Interest' stories related to Yorkies.. The magazine staff is coming from Italy and Norway, and we'll work together on the overall... (I don't know the official side of Dog Shows altho I admire them! If anybody is going to be there, drop me a line, or if you see me, stop and say 'hi'... Sometimes I'll have Jilli Dog, and sometimes she'll be resting somewhere... (she won't be at the Westminster itself...)

OK, I look forward to 'Yorkie Talkin' w/you folk! Best regards rick n jilli dog
rickcaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!