View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #1
ladilea2169
Yorkie Yakker

Rain I sent this to Curtis Ming From C31

( If you live in Sacramento and have lost or have been violated with someone stealing your precious pet PLEASE COME FORWARD)

This is a personnal issue my Yorkie was stolen from my office on stockton blvd and Florin Rd. I thought it was just random, but then i was contacted by a lady named Tana who works or has a freind that works at the Pet Haven on Florin rd. she has posted flyers for me for my guy but then she asked me where i got him because her freind was just robbed for her 2 10wk old yorkies, then on craigslist Sacramento 2 more yorkies were taken they a bit older. So we got to thinking this has to be more than random... We beleive that there are a people stealing theses dogs for profit. They sell from $800.00 to $3,000.00 plus . Our babies are being stolen and sold for profit . and i have a description of the man who took my dog. ( 5'9 BLACK SCAGGLY HAIR, RED/BLK PELENTON, MISSING TEETH, AND DIRTY LOOKING. Now im not sure how important this is to some people but it is really important to me and the other victums... maybe if something was anounced then the theifs will be a little more cousious to steeling from other people.

Last edited by ladilea2169; 02-06-2008 at 09:24 AM.
ladilea2169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!