View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 08:50 AM   #3
Annadoodle
A Yorkie Touched My Heart

Red face A little help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystify79
Pixie is getting spayed and having some retained puppy teeth pulled on Monday and I received a Lab test consent form today from the vet clinic. The form lists a bunch of different tests and treatments I can "purchase" in addition to the usual spay stuff. I'm sure the vet will explain it to me on Monday but I wanted to get everyone's feedback on what I should opt for. Here's what they offer:
[list]CBC[/list][list]Limited Serum Profile (Organ Screen)[/list][list]Complete Serum Profile (Organ Screen)[/list][list]ECG (Electrocardiogram)[/list][list]Intravenous fluids[/list]
It's been forever since Tuffy was neutered so I can't remember exactly what I opted in for him. Any feedback would be very welcome. Thanks!
I know there are several YT members that have recently had a spaying done that will help here..
I am doing Sophies in a few months...

I do know that the Intravenous Fluids is important to have established in case something goes wrong and they need them in place...

The blood work up is a good idea too to make sure there are no pre unknown problems...

I'm not certain on the ECG..

Oh..and our vet also has an extra fee for a pain shot for after if that was wanted to help ease them...

I know this is all on your mind...Monday will be here soon enough...
Let us know how things are going...k
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!