View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #11
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLeighsMoM View Post
I hadd to see what he was going to say.. It reall bothers me how much they use God to use people... here is the email...

First of all, I must thank my living Lord that I found an
intending parent for my baby, I also give thanks to the breeder that
directed you to me. I`m giving her out for adoption. She is 12 weeks old currently and Akc registered with all her shots are up to date. she is $300 shipping included. I got relocated to west africa recently and
could not take care of the baby anymore. I want a great home for her
because she is my real baby. The weather here is not conducive for her that is why I want to get her out as soon as possible and I will be very happy if you will be one to take her as your baby. I never wanted to give her out but the
weather here in West Africa is not helping matter at all. If you are
interested kindly get back to me with your full shipping informations such as the following:

Fullname..................
Address...................
Phone Number..............
City......................
State.....................
Zip Code..................
Nearest Airport...........

So that i can forward it to my shipping agent for shipping arrangements to commence pending when payment is made. Get back to me as soon as possible.
God Bless You
Rev Peter

----- Original Message -----
To: revpeter@minister.com
Subject: About your puppy
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:56:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi .. I was asked to write you about your little yorkie baby that you have to rehome.. I see you are not very far from me and I would love to be able to pick up the little baby so there will be no need to ship the little baby out.. I hope to hear back soon.. Thank You
such scum bags....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!