View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 08:19 AM   #11
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by centralnewyorki
Olivia isn't licking herself after she goes pee. She's still fairly young (5 1/2 months) but shouldn't she know by now?! It's sad to say that I've gotten used to having a pee pee arm, leg, etc., but as she's growing, she amount that gets on me is increasing! I would like to take care this before she one day sticks her little butt in my face and hasn't cleaned herself! Can I do anything to get her to clean herself or will it come with age? Most of the time she does a quick pee while playing. I'm so proud that she's taking the time to find a pee pad to use, but I'd like her to take an extra second to give herself a once-over. What can I do?
Mollie is the only on of my dogs that cleans herself after she pees I'm not sure when she started doing it. I really didn't notice it unitl a few months ago she is 19 months old. I have a 14 yr old Shih Tzu that has never done this. We've also had labs in the past and they never did. Not sure if it depends on the size of the dog. Or just the dog itself.
shecass is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!