View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:26 AM   #5
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker View Post
I think different people feel differently about how they handle there day to day lives. Some like to talk about everything and others like to keep to themselves. I understand that, but for a lot of people including myself YT is almost a second home. Somewhere I can talk about ANYTHING and have help, support, and different opinions on so many different subjects. And well too with me there are other things I just keep to myself and family. I think its depends on your personal preference. Its great to know not only we have the common love for yorkies but too you can find people here at any distance that share similar passions, problems, and outlooks on life. JMO on it all. I agree with mizwanned I love it here and love having a second home to come to when life is wonderful or plain horrible! I have had blessings sent to my husband when he was sick and I had many joys of simply sharing silly little bits about Parker growing up. So I am thanking my extended family for being there to laugh and cry with me. That posts your life's wonderful experiences and hardships. I have learned so much in such a short amount of time just simply being here and reading.
Thanks Tisheana! That's what i was trying to get at, some things i choose to speak about only with my family, some things only they know about me, and some things i choose to post here, if i want to. While i don't talk about everything here i talk about a lot. Actually i write more here than i do in general life, i am actually a private person. I guess it's just that way 'cause here i don't actually know the ppl but sometimes we share similar experiences or can relate which brings us together or i worry less about them judging me. idk it's hard to explain lol But it has become like a family outside home, or inside home 'cause i'm on a comp.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!