View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #15
Little Bit
Tiny Dog Big Heart
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post
Oh there is no doubt that he was very mistreated over there....we had seen it before. I remember once, I took Rusty back to their house (before they said he was ours) and the lady came out to get him, he cowered in the corner of the truck and would not come out...she grabbed him by his ears and pulled him out of the truck. I was so upset and sickened...I was sick all that night worrying about him and told DH that I would never take him over there again. So, when they started to come and get him, they got tired of it. DH told them that Rusty was fine here and that was when they said they were just going to drop him off somewhere because he just wouldn't stay home....well of course he doesn't, he was just shut outside after being inside for so long with no comfy place to sleep, no one to play with, etc. Anyway, DH had told them that they couldn't do that, that he was fine here.

The guy isn't abusive to her or the kids....they are just both "odd". We got to know them (a little too much) after all of this with Rusty. We met her family and they are all a little "off".

We started to slowly avoid them and their calls because they were just weird. I mean, they would call and say, well you came home late last night or you went to bed early last night...etc....you can't even see their house from ours, but I guess, when we drive (their house is before ours) they can see our head lights and in the winter, you can see thru the woods and they have no yard light, so I am sure they see our house lights...it is just FREAKY! And I won't even go into some of the other stuff here...but my goodness, it really creeps us out!

Definitely if she would call and say that her and the kids would like to see Rusty, that would be fine...come on down..they have been over to our house numerous times before. But to just stand in the driveway....and wait for the dogs to go up there....

A gate...I am wanting one...shoot...I am wanting a ten foot security fence around all 30 some acres!!

Sounds like she was abusive, too. The phone calls like that (above) would really freak me out, too!! How creepy!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!