View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

The poo habit can be very frustrating...some think it's from something missing in their diet...some think it's just habit and they'll grow out of it. You can buy products to put on the food that is supposed to make them stop eating it, some say a little yogurt everydya makes them stop, putting a few tidbits of pineapple in theor food makes them stop...and it goes on. You can search YT for threads containing that information and you might find something that works for you.

As for her running away from you...that can be bad. She's still young and likes to play so that's part of it but you have to be in control. Did you check into puppy classes? With my boys I used the word 'stop' and they would drop like a rock wherever they were and stay until I picked them up.

Science Diet food isn't a good food at all...it's just pushed by vets. Also, she doesn't need soft food and it can be bad for her teeth...it builds tarter very fast. We feed Innova puppy food to the girls and they love it. I drive to Bloomington to pick it up but Garver Feeds can get it in for you. There are many other good foods you could try...Canidae, Wellness, Natural Balance and more but Innova works for us. I just bought a huge bag, let me know if you'd like to try it and I'll give you some of mine.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!