View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 04:59 AM   #9
royalpuppies
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by diva pup
Quote"This dog the Morkie is smart, fun, teasy, stuborn, and many other things. You can actually get different mixtures of personalities with every dog and you are not stuck with only a few personalities. It is also cute adds a color (tricolor). or you can choose the brindle which is also great for the looks but same personalities. You see unlike most breeders I don't try the impossible you tell me what a bad breeder I am breeding mixes what is so wrong with that? They have NO medical problems what so ever (my puppies any way) they are healthy smart home raised cute and loved. If also breed the Yorkie which is stubborn and many people don't know how stubborn they are they simply see the (LOOK) of the dog and want one just the same."

After reading all ofyour posts this morning I am convinced that you are not just going to come out with it and say you breed these dogs purely for profit. You can spout off about health issues and how you think the mixed breed is a better dog than the purebred all day long and at the end of the day the bottom line is you do it to make money.Ohh don't get me wrong money is involved, after all I would not pay to get a stranger a puppy either. But don't say that money is all there is or I would not be here on this web site talking about the mix I actually want to bring out as a purebred. (IF POSSIBLE)
Nothing you can say is going to convince me otherwise.Very well this is a post to input your opinions
But the quote above really pissed me off, it sounds like you are equating personality with breed traits. Responsible breeders educate the people purchasing their puppies on the breed "traits".A responsible buyer will also educate themselves beforehand and decide whether or not the "traits" are something they want to live with. Personality is unique to every dog.Personality is unique to every dog yes but some traits just keep coming back (they only have a small range of personalities to choose from ) a pure bred doen't have that many. (Not that a Mixe's personality is that much better but it does have a bigger range to choose from)
I have owned both a malt and yorkies and frankly they are both equally stubborn. If I didn't think I could live with that I would have purchased a lab.
I would like to know why some of you think the coat gets that bad??? I know from experience that the coat isn't that bad nothign wors e than the Yorkie or Maltese alone. Don't get me wrong after the research I did and I still learn every day about the Yorkie and the Maltese and the Mix as well. even though money is involved it doesn't mean that I don't care for the dogs. to me it's also the contrary when I meet someone who is only willing to spend 300$ on their dog because they are only worth so much (I REALLY DONT SEE A CUSTOMER!) If the person is not ready to pay 1200$ for a dog (OF ANY BREED) that person fails our 1st requirements to buy a puppy. We also aren't cheep some people start sending us small monthly payment so that in the long run the will have a puppy as long as they can affod at least 100$ per month or I would say 50$ per month since they know how to groom for vet bills (only if needed) food treats toys and other nessecities they will love their new adition. (They don't have to worry about their puppy getting sick it is fully guaranteed) Unless it's somethign else like a viral disease which we only guantantee for 10days. But I am sure that would not make the puppy need expecsive surgery and in any case I don't think we would mind paying for it we rather pay up as opposed to a puppy dying.

Marc-o

Last edited by royalpuppies; 08-05-2005 at 05:02 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!