View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 04:19 AM   #6
diva pup
BANNED!

Quote"This dog the Morkie is smart, fun, teasy, stuborn, and many other things. You can actually get different mixtures of personalities with every dog and you are not stuck with only a few personalities. It is also cute adds a color (tricolor). or you can choose the brindle which is also great for the looks but same personalities. You see unlike most breeders I don't try the impossible you tell me what a bad breeder I am breeding mixes what is so wrong with that? They have NO medical problems what so ever (my puppies any way) they are healthy smart home raised cute and loved. If also breed the Yorkie which is stubborn and many people don't know how stubborn they are they simply see the (LOOK) of the dog and want one just the same."

After reading all ofyour posts this morning I am convinced that you are not just going to come out with it and say you breed these dogs purely for profit. You can spout off about health issues and how you think the mixed breed is a better dog than the purebred all day long and at the end of the day the bottom line is you do it to make money.
Nothing you can say is going to convince me otherwise.
But the quote above really pissed me off, it sounds like you are equating personality with breed traits. Responsible breeders educate the people purchasing their puppies on the breed "traits".A responsible buyer will also educate themselves beforehand and decide whether or not the "traits" are something they want to live with. Personality is unique to every dog.
I have owned both a malt and yorkies and frankly they are both equally stubborn. If I didn't think I could live with that I would have purchased a lab.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!