View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 09:22 PM   #13
reeses
My Lil Man!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
I used to work at a dog boutique/grooming place. This one girl brought her yorkie puppy in and said she wanted his hair really short..really short. So the groomer pretty much shaved him. Under his black puppy air was all silver hair...so the dog changed colors. When the girl picked her dog up, she couldn't believe he was all silver. She wanted to know if it would change back to black? I told her that no, yorkies' hair color changed as they aged, and he was going to have very light hair. She said, "but I don't like it this color"...OMG..you didn't think to see what yorkies looked like when they grew up?? She had absolutely no clue about the yorkie breed when I was talking to her
That is ridiculus! Makes me want to take the puppy away from her and give it the loving it deserves...100% Love no matter what its color is!!!!
People really need to be more in tune with pets...their breed, info about them, everything about them, that it doesnt matter what they grow up to be...love them unconditionally no matter what! and know what it takes to give them a very loving home! If everyone would do that...there would be no reason for dog shelters!

Last edited by reeses; 02-03-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!